Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Resignation >=)

7 April 2014

I've submitted my resignation letter to the Human Resource!
I've finally made this move!
After 3 years of complains... =)
Yet somehow, I felt a pinch of sadness..

Ernst & Young.. I joined this profession 5 years ago..
..3 Feb 2009..
 













My first group trip. LoL.

Crap.. I still look so young and thin.
5 years plus has gone by.. I'm a manager in EY now.
So much laughter and tears

As at now.. looking back.. i missed myself.
I miss who I used to be..
The ignorant playful and active girl.
Commitments have pulled me down..
And I hate it so much.

Is this all about grown ups?

Back to my resignation..
..6 July 2014.. would be my last day in EY. =)
Wonder if I will breakdown in tears..

For now.. I will complete what I can in EY...

No comments: