Stupid Mc D!
Yay! It is my burfday today! =D
I'm officially 23 years old now. Lol.
I'm actually kind of sad though. Lol.
Its weird.. growing older and you hate it.
But.. you wish to grow faster when you are young.
*kids out there.. be thankful that you r stil a KID! =P
Anyway.. I've been working the whole day.
Back home and wanted to work but I really don't want to.
I know I'm gonna get whatever shit that they gonna scold me..
But I really don't want to work tonight.
Sigh.
I'm so tired now.
Its 30 mins to the end of my birthday..
It is really kind of a lonely one this year..
Kind of sad too.. cause of work.
But its really ok. Its still another day.
Did not make a birthday wish.. maybe I should do it now. yeah!
I've got candles. But no lighter. Shit.
Stove! YeahHH!
I think I can still make it.. to make my wish..
Yes I did it!
*this is not pathetic ok?!*
Ok la.. I'm not trying to pose around..
Just felt like I want to make a wish.
I'm not really that lonely la.
Some friends actually asked me out after work..
But I really don't feel like it also.
Just felt like going home and eat.. bathe.. drama.. and sleep.
No I'm just too tired to hangout when I'm really tired.
*Thanks to all those that sms me ok?!
*Thanks to all those that posted msg in my facebook.
Its really funny.
I only reply sms-es after work at nite.. sayin thanks and so on.. one by one..
and then.. all of them came with one reply..
*berjam-jam baru reply/lan c la now/better dun reply/ etc..
and i ended up typing *u tink i dunit work ah?!
sent to all. Haha.
For the msg-es in my wall in facebook.
Gosh.. damn long.. don't expect those..
From long lost frens.. from not-so-close frens.. from unknowns..
Haha.
Ok. Too much now.
My throat is killing me actually.
Has been 3 days.. Please fall sick.. only on Monday or Tues.
Not weekends pleeasseeeE!
*Thanks for hpnotiq. I'm sorry. Thank you...









5 comments:
dunno whether u got mine anot, but happy belated birthday ah honggggggggggg~
eh shIT! i forgot to reply u! ahahaha... i din reply those unknown numbers when i see the inbox got no name appearing.
thankiuuuUUU ayAAA!! MUAKSSSS!!
happy birthday! a belated one though..... =)
oh ok. im the one that offered to giv u eye wrinkle cream..
*sharon... thankiUU! hehe...
*aya.. i know laA! wat kind of burfday wish is dat la.. hahaA! stupid fella. whr my sushi laAA!
Post a Comment