I LOST MY MOBILE PHONE!
I'm do not think i left it anywhere.
Think someone pick-pocket me or what-so-ever la.
Sigh.
Just when I thought I can sell the hp for probably rm200?
But that isn't my concern at all.
Sigh.
I lost all my contacts already.
Oh my god.. sigh.
I managed to retrieve my number..
But I hope that *fucker did not utilise my phone calls like crazy.
Sigh. My phone..
I felt like I lost a hand or what..
I don't feel safe...
Oh my god.. the more i think about it..
My pictures.. music.. my messages..
The only thing that I managed to keep ever since I have that number is..
the 10 SIM messages saved...
Sigh.
I really wanna curse that guy..
WHY! I hate you so much.
At least return me the sim card la!
Why do you want to steal?
T.T
I escaped a car accident..
But.. sigh.
Anyway.. people.. please sms me your number again?
Please. Msn me or anything la.
People's number that i remember:
Dar, darl, sis. Omg. Damn.
Please text me. I'm gonna get a new sim card tmr morning.
SIgh.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
i send u mail at facebook k
Post a Comment