Do u even have an idea bout that?
A year ago.. I was still lepak-ing in mlc..
Telling everyone I'm joining EY on 3rd Feb.
And jeng jeng jeng! I'm one year old in EY!
And I'm still not dead! XD
Nahh.. they give us a notepad and a jute bag. Sigh.
Not like any increment. $_$ -> =(
I'm soooooooOOO brokeE!
Sadness. Hope I can recover some cash from CNY. Lol.
Anyway.. I'm relatively quite emotional lately..
Here and there.. once a while.. mood swing..
Sigh. Do they really have pre and post pms?!
Alone in client today. Something struck me.
And i felt like i need to do some planning in life.
But crap ass la.. I dun even know what to plan ahead.
Lost in the space? I would say so.
Somehow deep inside.. I really felt like taking a month holiday.
Can i?
Just feel like going for a holiday la..
Not of rushing type.. just to relax..
I've learnt to treasure every minute of my life as an auditor..
As someone I'm becoming..
Apart of me.. realised that I've wasted lots of my time doing stupid things..previously.
And somehow realised that you can actually do and go many places within a day..
And what worst? U'll be dead asleep at night.
Last week.. insomnia for 2 days.
Even after working late. I do not know why.
Right now.. I just want to prevent my brain from thinking too far ahead.
.......................................................................................
Oh yea.. 2 stories to share.
1. Freaking police stopped me cause I was talking on the hp.
I was just saying " hello".
And freak police stop me d.
ArrGGG.. stupid client!!
Moral of the story.. I must get a new HP soon!
2. Freaking P1 wimax.. I could not on9 at all for a week plus d.
Called and complain for more than 10 times d.
Wasted my at least RM10 trying to troubleshoot and reset shit.
And still cannot on9.
Moral of the story.. I should just subscribe EY net and stay in office everynite.. LIKE NoW!
...................................................................
Got to work now.
I did not have enough of u..
and will never again..










No comments:
Post a Comment