Wednesday, February 17, 2010

post cny

I'm back! XD

Sigh. Actually i'm feeling worst than ever..
Freaking felt so "no feelings" during the cny. LOl.
I would say its the first time i felt this way. 

It was all about relative during the first 2 days..
Koko had his gathering-party on the 2nd nite..
Too bad.. only Dar.. Jin and Shan were able to make it..
So sorry for the short notice.. =(
Anyway.. I had fun updating these people with craps.. =)
Also talking craps with koko's friends.. Lol.

Went to frens' houses on the 3rd day..
And movie at nite with the gengz! XD
Dar.. I know you did it cause I wanted to watch movie..
Hmm.. Dar.. ThaNkiU! T.T
I love you!

But.. I'm supposed to go to Say Koon's place that night tho.
I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it. 
I did not even text you that night.
I'M SORRY KOON! =(
But my HP really died.. I did not lie. 
Sigh. Hope you are reading this... 
I'm feeling so bad.. and you are not answering my calls.

Came back this evening.. 
But I went to cut my hair.. yeahH!
I did not trim it this time.. with the same length.
I've CUT it short! 

I've kept my hair at the same length for approx 4 years now. 
Did not have the courage to cut it.. tho the hairdresser gives me weird ideas all the time..
And now..
I do not know why.. I cut it! 
Its not totally short.. but.. its DAMN short for me!
Felt damn pain during the process..
Somehow.. I regretted.

Omg.. Feel like buying a wig or do some kind of hair extension.
Lol.

Gosh! 

Sigh. Will post up pics when I can. =)



Probably the last photo I took before I have the cut. Goodbye.. T.T

No comments: