went for swimmin and sauna! yeap..its da first time i go for sauna. seriously maut. i kenot tahan da heat. i felt as if i cant breathe. but its reli good for ppl to sweat! go for it..if u can! woohOO!!
anyway..i went to c da fireworks jus now. seriously damn alot of ppl. cars r evrywhr. da fireworks r nice..if we c in a near range. dear told me dat da finale wil be on 2sept..i reli feel lik goin to c. it wilb on sunday. hmm...shud I? can I? lolz.
i couldnt take nice pics wif my 2megapixel camera hp. so..i tink im gonna grab it from sumwhr.

anyway..i went to c da fireworks jus now. seriously damn alot of ppl. cars r evrywhr. da fireworks r nice..if we c in a near range. dear told me dat da finale wil be on 2sept..i reli feel lik goin to c. it wilb on sunday. hmm...shud I? can I? lolz.
i couldnt take nice pics wif my 2megapixel camera hp. so..i tink im gonna grab it from sumwhr.
da firework dere actually hav funfair. got sum food stall..but i would advise..not to go dere for food. EAT BEFORE U GO! err..entrance is rm5 for adult..rm3 for children. each token for da games is rm2. but i didnt go in. i jus look see look see from outside. haha!
da cars..at 'gemilang bridge' . maut weih! da bridge damn CHUN!













2 comments:
firework is sad. XD
lerr lerr..lidat la now.
Post a Comment