EARTH QUAKE! GEMPA BUMI!
its true.
i felt it. i thought it was just me at first.
until everyone looked at each other. Haha.
its funny when i see the managers run for their life. Lol.
those left behind are the staffs.
See how semangat EY we have. Lol.
Yet to know what gonna happen next.
I think mother nature has given us a warning.
Anyway..
Changed my tyres and car battery last sunday.
I didn't know there's so much problem with my 3337 actually.
I drove back Mlc on saturday morning, realising that one of the tyre actually consist of 100 air (i do not know its in what measurement) but it should be 200 normally.
but i do not care.. i pump to 200 and there i go.
Was driving slow that saturday morning.
Told my mum about it..
and we suspected that it could be some nail or wat..
so.. just bring to workshop la.
and then.. Uncle Workshop says..
"waH! wu nian de tyre ni men hai cai yong ar?"
"ni kan. bengkak liao. ta yao pao cha liao"
"cing cha hui cua de ah"
it simply means.. the tyres may burst anytime due to the age of the tyres.
may be caught by policemen when they see it.. since the tyres are not in good condition d.
so.. mama changed the tyres. =)
Cute lA! XD
Oh yea.. changed the battery as well.. seems like it will die anytime too.
Somehow.. i felt lucky i did not drive to cherating. HAhaA! XD
Next.
Next.
The oriental karaoke.. but funny.
I suck.. but I release stress. XD
And everyone has their own partner..
But we are still with each other.









No comments:
Post a Comment